Tuesday 22 February 2011

the 83rd Academy Awards Winner Prediction


6 more days to the most waited event on movie industries. It's the 83rd Academy Awards!!! If you already see the nomination you will see there's been a change in Best Picture category, they added 5 more movies which I think it's kinda greedy. Movies need to win, not just nominated. Ah anyway this time hopefully my prediction is getting more accurate cause I've already watched most of the movie that been nominated so I hope my judgement also right. Let's just get this think started shall we...

Actor in a Leading Role :

Colin Firth in "The King's Speech"
He already win in many awards because of his role in this movie so I guest no doubt everybody pick him to be the winner.

Actor in a Supporting Role :


Jeremy Renner in "The Town"
I know I predict him as winner in this category at the Golden Globe before and wrong, but I still believe in him. So Jeremy I predict that you could win this time!

Actress in a Leading Role :

Natalie Portman in "Black Swan"
Maaaaannnn there's no doubt she will win this award! that pregnance bring her a lot of luck!

Actress in a Supporting Role :

Melissa Leo in "The Fighter"
as much as I want Helena Bonham Carter and Hailee Steinfeld to win but Melissa has the bigger chance and I admited that her act is really good. But if Academy Award like something different maybe they would pick Hailee as the winner, that teenage girl will be living in teenage dream if she win.

Directing :

"Black Swan" Darrren Aronofsly
Dont worry man, eventhough you're lose in so many awards but my high hope still with you, I really loves black swan. But there's big chance that he will lost to David Fincher.

Best Picture :


"Black Swan” Mike Medavoy, Brian Oliver and Scott Franklin, Producers"
actually this is a tough choice cos there's a lot of great movie in this nomination. I really love to see "True Grit" or "127 hours" winning but my prayer are still the same, which is Black Swan come out as the winner of the best movie of the year! I'm so boycotting facebook if "The Social Network" win again.

There's all the prediction that I can make. Hopefully they all correct and I know some of my choice are based on my favourite but still I believe they deserve to win. So let's wait and see on the 28th of February which is monday morning here, you can watch it on Star Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment