Saturday 14 May 2011

Movie Review : I Am Number Four (2011)


This is the number two movie that I get illegaly from... So glad I get it because if I have to wait on theater that wouldn't happen, guarantee 100%. It's not like I wanted to watch this movie so much but it's nice to have a new movie to watch.

'I Am Number Four' is almost like superman. It's an alien who come to earth because their home planet is being destroyed by another freaky not good looking aliens. The different is they come in grup, there's 9 of them and to killed them, they have to do it orderly. The movie started when it's time for the number four alien to be killed but wait, he's not just an ordinary alien (of course he's not!) he's the alien who got more power that the others, the special one because it wouldn't be fun if he goes down without a fight. And also he got girl to protected, his love ones and bla...bla..bla... you probably know how is it. Just watch the trailer you will get the story.

But what makes me wanna watch the movie is first because Dianna Agron is in it. I'm a glee fans so of course I wanna know how is her act outside from glee. Second because it seems that there's a good action - fighting scene it in and there is. My favourite is when Alien Number Six came and show off what she can do, is totally awesome cos she's a girl and totally stealing the spot light from number four. Number Six is played by Teresa Palmer, the girl who in a flash looks like Kirsten Steward. 

I give this movie 3 stars out of 5 because it's just a teen drama movie with alien power but D.J. Caruso could make it look good and interesting but not with the story, just too predictable. But if you're a fans of the novel you should totally check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment