Saturday 9 July 2011

Movie Review : X-Men First Class (2011)



I never feel this glad after watching a movie like I feel after I watch this movie. Since the first day they annouce the cast ensemble I always follow their updates until one day come the trailer. It really blows my mind! I thought this movie gonna be sooooo cccoooolllll. So patiently I wait for this movie to come out. Then come the bad news! It will not be played in this dull country. So day after day while waiting for the situation to change (which is not until this day and anytime soon I think) to satisfy my curiosity about this X-men latest series, I watched the trailer over and over again until finally I found my way out to watch this movie, and it happen today!!! Just sooo happy, finally!
Yeah so that a quick story about my strong desire to watch this movie, I think that's enough so let's get to the game.

X-Men First Class basicly it's about the history of professor X and Magneto. How they first a brother then became an arch enemy and story how the form a gang full of incredible mutan. It's really informative for us X-men lovers. I really like how the picture the friendship between charles xavier and erik lehnsherr that actually they not hate each other, they just agree to disagree that they want different things for mutans. And the relationship between charles and raven is actually really good. It's funny how people that charles consider as his family are actually the one that differences with him. I really like the storyline of this movie.
For the acting, James McAvoy is perfect. He can capture the naivity of young professor x that being mutan is great but it's because he can easily hide his ability and still feels that he's normal. And Michael Fassbender really picture the sorrow and bitterness that form him to become this very dangerous mutan that can't be control even by professor x. There also three young actors that really attract my attention.
First is Jennifer Lawrance (of course) the most talked actress of this year after being
nominated in oscar, she got pick as leading actress in "The Hunger Games".
Her acting as the young mystique that looking for her identity is amaizing. The second
is Nicholas Hoult as Hank McCoy the genius inventor that turn into Beast. His growth
from a little boy in "About a boy" to the famous need-parental-guide teens tv series
"Skins" and the last is in this movie are absolutly stunning. Then the last is none other
than January Jones, the golden globe nominator but I'm not here to talk about her acting
in this movie cos obviously good, not great but good enough. She made a headline
before the opening of X-men not because her acting skill is because her pregnancy
news that rumored the father of that baby is the director himselve Mattew Vaughn.
Wow this girl really know how to promote her movie huh. But anyway enough with
the gossip.

Now the conclution is this movie, X-Men First Class is THE BEST x-men series ever!
I give them 5 stars out of 5. You X-men lovers out there should really check this movie
out! Cos beside you can know the history, you also can see Hugh Jackman and Rebbeca
Romijn as cameo in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment