Saturday 25 December 2010

Movie Review : Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)

As we know, the first movie got very nice appriciation. Some people believe that really happen and they searcing on the internet for what's really going on with katie and micah. It's just like when Blair Witch Project came out for the first time. That hand held camera thing, is really convincing people huh. But what I really admire for the first paranormal activity is that they only made it only with $11,000 even the actors only got paid $500 if im not wrong but it look really real to everybody even me, if im not reading the synopsis before I might get fool too. Like all the others hollywood movie that made big bucks they decided to make a sequel. So with the fact that I really love the first movie so I decided to watch the sequel ofcourse, I had to compare it.


 So finally I got the chance to watch it. After almost one and a half hour watching it I get to conclusion that the first movie definitly alot better that this. But don't worry it's still can make ur heart beat racing like crazy! What I dont like is the story, it seems to me that they trying so hard to make the story can fit right into the first movie. Your family line is curse? COME ON! I bet they can do alot better than this. And see from the ending I think they going to make the third installment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment