Saturday 25 December 2010

Movie Review : Tron Legacy (2010)


Thank god I got the chance to watch this movie on 3D of it is great to watch it like that. I love the effect on this movie ssoooo much. In fact I think they should win for best costume (well if they win I think step up 3d could win too cos they have the same costume) and also win for the best soundtrack (and best cameo), all hail daft punk! eventhough the scene was fighting they turn in into dance battle cos of the song they played. Oh and also this is the second movie that I realize there’s no kissing scene anywhere, just woooowww.
Yeah I think that’s all I can say about the good things from this movie, aside of the acting especially jeff bridges for playing 2 version of him and michael sheen for playing the joker version of tron. Other then that… oh the story, a little bit boring, if it wasnt because of the effect I dont think people gonna stay. There’s no up and down for the storyline and also the ending it was no fun. And also how can a program can turn themselve into a human, eventhough its a pretty human like olivia wilde but still it’s kinda non sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment