Sunday 16 January 2011

68th Golden Globe Movie Winner Prediction


only hours away from the first big awards this year. The 68th Golden Globe Award gonna air in Indonesia on star world at 8.00 am. Oh I really wish that I could see it live but I gotta work so my friend, fellow movie freak will fill me in the winners. But before the main show I make a little prediction that based on my personal opinion (and favourite), hopefully most of them are come true, so here we go :

Best Motion Picture - Drama :

BLACK SWAN - I have to type them all caps cos I really love this movie and it's really good so they really deserve to win, big time!

Best Director :

Darren Aronofsky - His work just so amazing, the cast, the story, just really perfect together. One fine art.

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama :

Natalie Portman - the associaton really have to give appreciation for her hard work as ballet dancer, and her little "action" with her castmate, fellow nominator Mila kunis.

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama :

James Franco - it's about time he win some award for his hard work. Being trap for hours on a cliff isn't easy so... please win franco.

Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical :

The Kids Are All Right - what a great movie, slowly drag our emotion into the story definitely winner!

Best Performance by an Actress in Motion Picture - Comedy :


Anette Bening - just love her act in the movie. Julianne I love urs too but hers just more.

Best Performance by an Actor in Motion Picture - Comerdy :

Johnny Depp - I like his act on Alice in Wonderland but his nomination on The Tourist is one big joke! and actually I like to see Gyllenhall win but it's kinda too soon.

Best Performance by an Actress In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture :

Mila Kunis - she really have to win, just like natalie have to win in best actress. Their collaboration just perfect!

Best Performance by an Actor In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture :

Jeremy Renner - eventhough I actually really like to see Andrew Garfield win but then again he's still too young and too soon so I think Jeremy should win this one.

That's all I can predict for now, it's all about the movie nomination. For the television series prediction you could check out my other blog : lifeascouchpotato.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment