Monday 17 January 2011

The 68th Golden Globe Winner

yeah yeah I know, not all of my prediction is come true and even worse, my favourite movie is losing, big time! If this is a real bet, I would lose a lot of money. Lets just get to the point and lets twist my pain even more, here's a list of tonight (or morning here) winner :

my prediction 'Black Swan'
Winner of Best Motion Picture - Drama : The Social Network

When I heard this movie is the winner, I'm totally gone mad! Oh come on people! Black Swan is so much better that this! From the story, the cast, the setting but why? why?!! This Year suppose to be about the glamour ballerina not about some cunning & greedy FB CEO. Hopefully this didn't happen again on Academy Award.

my prediction : The Kids Are All Right
Winner of Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical : The Kids Are All Right

Yeeeeaaaahhhh! I got this one right! I knew they're gonna win. I really love the story, it's just like watching Little Miss Sunshine all over again, calming yet full of drama.

my prediction : James Franco (127 hours)
Winner of Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama : Colin Firth

baaahhh too bad I got this one wrong, I kinda new his gonna win but I'm wishing that maybe they will give chance to James Franco but it's all right, maybe next time.

my prediction : Natalie Portman (Black Swan)
Winner of Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama : Natalie Portman

YEaaaaahhhh! That baby bring good luck to her, she's glowing and she's winning, hip hip horay!

my prediction : Johnny Depp (Alice In Wonderland)

Winner of Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy : Paul Giamatti


Honestly I haven't seen his movie, maybe his acting is better that Johnny Depp who best known played crazy person.

my prediction : Annette Bening (The Kids Are All Right)
Winner of Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy : Annette Bening

Another one correct prediction. 

my prediction : Jeremy Renner (The Town)
Winner of Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture : Christian Bale

Okay I haven't seen the fighter too but maybe just maybe his acting is really better than jeremy. Since Hurt Locker his acting is been improving actually.

my prediction : Mila Kunis (Black Swan)
Winner of Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture : Melissa Leo

wow I really didn't see this one coming. Mila Kunis acting is soooo perfect! or at least give this one to Helena Bonham Carter. You could see the dissapointment in her face when they didn't say her name.

my prediction : Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan)
Winner of Best Director : David Fincher


Dispite the story that I really didnt like, his movie actually good but not as good as black swan!


 


three out of nine, that kind sucks huh! but it's okay I still have another award to predict and if you want to see my other prediction is this bad or not you could check out my other blog :nlifeascouchpotato.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment